The design and development of a website or application can be tricky. As a developer, I rely on a number of different tools to complete the job. Below I have provided a pros/cons list of some of the most popular tools used within the industry.
Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver)
- Industry Standard
- Contains various tools
- Great pipe-line
- Apps work almost seamlessly together.
- Great online community
- Higher end tools for development
- Suites may have more than you need [Though NOT a COMPLETE CON]
- Individual apps may not have enough [Though NOT a COMPLETE CON]
- Apps may have a learning curve
- Long past
- Supports various tools
- Well intergrated
- Great for the beginner or the expert
- Not the standard
- Changes separate the FrontPage/Expression tag line.
- Easy to use
- Easy to print
- No functions to add on
- Not a standard
- No FTP